Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Day of Progress

Well, with the family down sick I've had some time to code while the kids lay resting, watching TV, or playing on their computer... which was great because I hit a major milestone with the GUI in TileMax.  I had to integrate it into TileMax so I could take advantage of the animation control system within TileMax (which is turning out to be pretty sweet)

I now have a working GUI that is fully rotatable, scalable, and dynamically adjustable.  Any images, anims, or polygons attached to mounts that are identified as hotspots automatically populate a hotspot list (that is populated in reverse order to rendering).

I'll add a state and transition system into it now (animated movement) and I'll be rocking.  Then its just a matter of making the various controls that I need.  Spun input boxes should be fun... NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment